Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mallika Ready to taste of Hollywood Gays

Roushan Mishra flirted with Mallika Sherawat and even got his picture clicked by the bombshell for her microblogging site

Calling myself a fan of Mallika Sherawat is an understatement. Greatest fan, certainly. I'm a banker and given my work schedule, I hardly get any time to watch films.

But I do make the time to catch this diva's films. I have watched all of them (right from her '17 kisses' sensation Khwahish to the recent Hollywood flick Love Barack) and I admire her for her bold statements. When Mumbai Mirror informed me that I would get to meet her, I went shopping for new clothes!

Mallika sherawat 's sexy hot song




I reached Filmistan where Mallika was shooting for her new reality show. 'Will I get to chat with her', 'will she be snooty', I thought, having heard of her nakhras. As I voiced my concerns, I was assured that Mallika will finish shooting soon and would meet me (I still couldn't believe my luck). I was armed with a bunch of questions, but when she walked into the studio; I had a sudden attack of amnesia. All I could see was her in a regal red gown and my head went blank.

Read More..

Popular Posts