Saturday, November 27, 2010

'Want to play in the CWC in India, which is special to me': Lee

Sydney, Nov 27(ANI): Australian fast bowler Brett Lee has said that next year's ICC Cricket World Cup in the Indian sub-continent is his focus after putting in another impressive domestic performance for New South Wales.

Lee, continuing his comeback after a six-month lay-off with an elbow injury, took 5-47 to guide the Blues to a seven-run win over Western Australia on Friday.

"I'm not playing Shield cricket, if I was going to do that I would go back and play Test cricket. The time was right for me and I possibly could have played Test cricket for another 12 months, but long-term it's going to be the best thing for me if I want to achieve my goals," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Lee, as saying.


icc cricket world cup 2011

icc cricket world cup 2011

Popular Posts